This page has been created to provide information related to the coronavirus. It should not be used as a substitute for government advice, however, there are some practicalities specific individuals and businesses where it is hoped this information will help you plan ahead and manage your risks.
IMPORTANT UPDATE – 23.3.2020
In line with HM Government advice, we have now closed the Tennis Courts and Trim Trail at Bryants Lane together with the play area at Thrift Lane Recreation Ground.
The COVID-19 Pandemic is very much a fluid situation and your Parish Council are guided by those decisions being taken for the benefit of us all.
SOURCES OF ADVICE
The coronavirus situation is fast-moving and there is an increasing amount of misinformation online. We should all be using government advice for informed decisions and be checking that advice regularly.
- Public Health England has FAQs that will be updated regularly.
- This guidance, developed with the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, aims to assist employers and businesses in providing advice to their staff
- You may find the advice from ACAS useful in considering any employment-related matters that may impact your business or as an employee.
- HM Government publishes the latest information on COVID-19 and all other aspects on this global pandemic.
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020
Heath and Reach Parish Council has an Emergency Plan in place and this was put to the test last weekend when every home in the Parish had a support leaflet delivered.
We shall be publishing important updates on our blog page and on our Facebook page. To make sure you are the first to hear about any important updates and if you are a Facebook user, please like and follow our page at- https://www.facebook.com/heathandreachpc/
This page was last updated on 28th May 2020.
For more information please contact the Parish Council at the address below.
Mrs Francesca Sheppard – Parish Clerk
7 Heath Green
Heath and Reach
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
There may be occasions whereby the live data feed from John Hopkins CSSE maybe delayed. This is temporary and usually corrects itself fairly quickly.
Simply click on the image above to view the poster in a new window.